Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December First

Welcome to my new blog, I will be keeping my other blog: A Love and Football Family blog up, but it will only be limited to a few family and friends. This will be a public blog, which will still show some family moments, but will only show what I want to share with the world.

Over the weekend the boys and I put up our tree. This year we decided on clear lights, only because the last 8 years we used colored lights and I think we outgrew that. haha.
They helped decorate it and then we each told each other what we wanted to do this holiday season. First of all, we decided we would decorate Uncle Sonny's grave with flowers and then write our letters to Santa (even though we had written our first ones in July). We spent the majority of the Thanksgiving break at home and on the road to our families homes. We have a Grandpa and Grandma who love to experiment with flavored coffee, so we found a creme' brulee' coffee we wanted to give them. I'm waiting for them to call me on what they think.

Since the boys' football season is over, we have been focused on our favorite college football team, the Arizona State Sun Devils.
Of course they lost to our rival team on Friday. DJ took the loss very hard. haha Okay, we all did. But I am pretty sure the team will be going to a good bowl game.

So we had a slow, but relaxing weekend. Here are few photos from Wednesday evening.


Happy Holidays! I can't wait to send our Christmas cards out.

No comments:

Post a Comment