March is suppose to be our rest month, but these past 3 weeks are nothing like taking a breather.
I didn't figure in all our meetings and mini events taking place. We've been on the go every weekend... Which reminds me, Why did I ever want to live in Phoenix in the first place? The heat, oh my God the heat!! I've missed the mountains.
Also I have been sooo exhausted lately and sick. I was at a picnic area a few days ago and the aroma of everything made me want to throw up. I had to run to a different area and calm down. I haven't felt this crappy since my morning sickness with my oldest son. The only thing helping me right now is the gallons of cold water, oranges and my wonderful comfy bed. I can't wait to get home to climb into bed and rest.
The next three weekends we'll be among family and celebrating birthdays, bbqs and Easter. One trip will be a 5 hour trip. At least now I have someone to help me drive. So okay, everyone is doing fine. I'm just the one who needs rest and lotsa fruits. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment