So I have been pretty occupied and on the move. The start of summer has been good.
I don't really know how much to update on, so I will throw out some quick updates from the start of summer and what I haven't listed from the last time I posted.
{The brothers had their last baseball game, they won of course}{Traveled for football camp, SO.MUCH.FUN}[I have been trying this new clean eating thing #notbad]{We had a family weekend at the lake. We love it. So glad we have a few more before summer is over}[My baby turned a year older, so we had a Birthday breakfast and blue cake]{Taking time to enjoy life and thankful for many things}[Visiting my favorite place: the Library]{LOVING MY LIFE, I AM BLESSED}[The boys love their carbs, so I indulge them every now and then}[Watching the sunrise]{Rainshowers, I think Arizona is confused, it is not monsoon season}[Baking days are so much fun]{Celebrating #NationalBestFRIENDSday, I can't wait to hang out with her}[Traveling to my family and being able to run with my sons in the sand and gorgeous land]{Fishing with the boys and family}[Reflecting of the people who are in my life and thankful I have the best ones beside us]
SUMMER IS AMAZING!!
I don't really know how much to update on, so I will throw out some quick updates from the start of summer and what I haven't listed from the last time I posted.
{The brothers had their last baseball game, they won of course}{Traveled for football camp, SO.MUCH.FUN}[I have been trying this new clean eating thing #notbad]{We had a family weekend at the lake. We love it. So glad we have a few more before summer is over}[My baby turned a year older, so we had a Birthday breakfast and blue cake]{Taking time to enjoy life and thankful for many things}[Visiting my favorite place: the Library]{LOVING MY LIFE, I AM BLESSED}[The boys love their carbs, so I indulge them every now and then}[Watching the sunrise]{Rainshowers, I think Arizona is confused, it is not monsoon season}[Baking days are so much fun]{Celebrating #NationalBestFRIENDSday, I can't wait to hang out with her}[Traveling to my family and being able to run with my sons in the sand and gorgeous land]{Fishing with the boys and family}[Reflecting of the people who are in my life and thankful I have the best ones beside us]
SUMMER IS AMAZING!!

No comments:
Post a Comment