Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Welcome Autumn!

Well first of all, I am excited that today is officially the first day of Autumn (Fall). I get to spend today with my 2 sisters and mom, baking some yummy fall goodies. I have been planning this day since last month.
Second of all, I plan to throw some Autumn themed posts out there until we convert to Christmas stuff. So there will be some print outs, recipes and awesome Autumn photographs amongst the football posts on the blog. I will try not to go too overboard, okay, nevermind, I probably will.
Okay, so Pinky over at P!nk Persistence, is having a Fall Link Up. So go over and read her own post and the post of many wonderful other bloggers who are celebrating the First day of Autumn (Fall). I have butterflies in my tummy from reading all the exciting things to look forward to. The food, events, trips, clothes and drinks! I am pretty much jotting down notes of things I must try.


Last year, the boys and I had a Fall Bucket List, we crossed off about 3/4's of the list. This year I am hoping to complete the whole list. I will also be documenting and posting our fun excursions. I can tell we will be having one fun exciting Autumn season. So with that I would like to share with you our own family Autumn Bucket List, which you can feel free to download and print.


And I leave you with a few Autumn photos from my personal collection. These were taken at the peak of Fall in our area last year. I can't wait to get back out there in a few weeks to take more.

No comments:

Post a Comment