Hey, you, hey!
I am in utter bliss... seriously! Today is going to be a great day, if it isn't, then who cares? Okay, I will care. haha. See, I am already not making sense... I am giddy, a little too happy, and no I am not high or buzzed (I wish I was...). Okay, time to make sense... TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!. I've been waking up to chilly mornings (I love it) and Kai (he has been sleeping with me lately). But today, well, today, I can finally start decorating my home in my Autumn galore. I can light the pumpkin scented candles. I can bake pumpkin cookies and watch... something Fall-ish... It is also time to just... start a new life again, begin again...
I have no idea what I all plan to do today, but I know that I want to spend it with people who mean the most to me... I want to smile, laugh and relax. But before I go and do that, I wanted to do this quick little post. I stumbled upon it on bloglovin'. Something to begin the new season.
This Autumn tag I took from Make Up Saavy
1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
The beautiful Fall foliage... well the start of it. To be honest, I get excited when I see the sunflowers start to sprout up on this stretch of road I drive daily. I know that Fall is just around the corner, and I love that feeling. Also when I have to add an extra blanket at night... because the chilly mornings make me want to snuggle in bed til noon.
2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
Anything with pumpkins and apples... both combined... OMG. Heavenly.
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
Uhh... burnt orange, and dark brown...
4. What is your favourite Fall drink?
HA! I could say Pumpkin Spice Latte/Frapps, but really... I love that Hazelnut aroma, I know I can get it throughout the year, but drinking it during the Fall season. I love it.
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
I am not into any television series lately, but I can't wait to catch up on Chicago Fire and The Walking Dead.
6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
Hmmm... boots. I love wearing boots... knee high, or ankle boots.
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
This could take all day. But I'll just be quick. I LOVE to hike, take photos, bake... I have a whole list (that I will add later on) that I plan to do with my sons... the pumpkin picking, haunted houses, Fall parties....
8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?
I don't even think I have a favorite makeup look for autumn... I don't think... I don't know...
Okay, now off to enjoy my day!!
I am in utter bliss... seriously! Today is going to be a great day, if it isn't, then who cares? Okay, I will care. haha. See, I am already not making sense... I am giddy, a little too happy, and no I am not high or buzzed (I wish I was...). Okay, time to make sense... TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!. I've been waking up to chilly mornings (I love it) and Kai (he has been sleeping with me lately). But today, well, today, I can finally start decorating my home in my Autumn galore. I can light the pumpkin scented candles. I can bake pumpkin cookies and watch... something Fall-ish... It is also time to just... start a new life again, begin again...
I have no idea what I all plan to do today, but I know that I want to spend it with people who mean the most to me... I want to smile, laugh and relax. But before I go and do that, I wanted to do this quick little post. I stumbled upon it on bloglovin'. Something to begin the new season.
This Autumn tag I took from Make Up Saavy
1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
The beautiful Fall foliage... well the start of it. To be honest, I get excited when I see the sunflowers start to sprout up on this stretch of road I drive daily. I know that Fall is just around the corner, and I love that feeling. Also when I have to add an extra blanket at night... because the chilly mornings make me want to snuggle in bed til noon.
2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
Anything with pumpkins and apples... both combined... OMG. Heavenly.
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
Uhh... burnt orange, and dark brown...
4. What is your favourite Fall drink?
HA! I could say Pumpkin Spice Latte/Frapps, but really... I love that Hazelnut aroma, I know I can get it throughout the year, but drinking it during the Fall season. I love it.
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
I am not into any television series lately, but I can't wait to catch up on Chicago Fire and The Walking Dead.
6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
Hmmm... boots. I love wearing boots... knee high, or ankle boots.
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
This could take all day. But I'll just be quick. I LOVE to hike, take photos, bake... I have a whole list (that I will add later on) that I plan to do with my sons... the pumpkin picking, haunted houses, Fall parties....
8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?
I don't even think I have a favorite makeup look for autumn... I don't think... I don't know...
Okay, now off to enjoy my day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment