Thursday, January 15, 2015

Wandering thoughts = heck load of possibilties

There is just so much that one can deal with on a daily basis.

I find my myself humming every now and then, between cleaning and whatever else I may be doing... blogging included. It helps speed things along, well from my POV.

I wanted to throw a definition out there today..

love noun \ˈləv\
: a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
: attraction that includes sexual desire : the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship
: a person you love in a romantic way

I've been having a weird week. Waking up from dreams about a past. A past that includes someone, someone I left, grew out of, gave up on and... moved on from. It isn't him that I miss, just the feelings and thoughts in my dream. The fun banters we shared, the secret smiles we passed and the soft touches. If anything I miss everything about love. I've had plenty of similar feelings since that failed... event, but I believe that one day, maybe even someday soon, I will be able to share all that love with someone worth sharing with. With that, I am excited, nervous and patient. Right now I am not ready, and I am okay with that.

I am just glad that I was able to feel and learn from those failed attempts. Until then, I will be over here raising my sons, working, writing, reading, laughing and spending time with my friends and family.


flamme à lunettes by Dionysos on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment