Monday, January 26, 2015
Well...
Friday evening, I came home, zombie walked into my room and fell into bed.
Nothing is more relaxing than laying on the bed face down in comfy clothes with your hair down. All I needed was a neck and foot massage. After a while I got up to get dinner ready for my guys. At this point I don't even remember what I prepared, but I know we went to bed very full. Throughout the weekend, we were on the go, with their practices and games.
Saturday night we snuggled on the couch, with hot chocolate, popcorn and sugar cookies and watched the Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. It was a nice evening. We had to carry the boys into their room, because they fell asleep when the Orcs invaded and stole Merry and Pippin.
Yes, the weekend was wonderful. I need more family evenings and more... happiness.
Next weekend we will watch the 2nd LOTR movie.
Labels:
Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment