Monday, March 2, 2015

Well, well, well...

I cannot even believe it is already March. Like seriously... I know February has like 2 days less than every other month, but it was so freaking short. I felt like I went to work twice, ate, slept in once, and woke up and it was over. So it is March, and so much happens this month. This is our free month... before the sports activities kick in. March is our break month. We get to sleep in every weekend. We get to enjoy being home with no practices, meetings (though I still have 2 mandatory meetings) and no other events. I am also relieved I didn't sign up for any runs either. So basically, even though this month is our "break' month, we still have tryouts, which is just like 2 hours. And we have our family vacation. So that is all that I have in my planner. I love it. I also have a little list of things I love in March.



So this is what I did over the weekend...
I tried... for the very first time, ever in my life... supreme pizza. I am still processing my thoughts on this. But I can tell you that I chewed each bite 30 times. I was a little hesitant, considering I knew what I was eating (The last time I hesitantly chewed my food, was when I ate calamari. I almost threw up when I found out what it was. I don't have a stomach for seafood... squid, octopus or whatever else that is in that) *shudders* eh. Anyway, supreme pizza was different. And I finished one slice. I thought I deserved a high five or something. haha
I spent 50% of my evening in my bed. I caved and bought a foam pad, which I love, love, LOVE!! My baby and I have been having amazing sleep. No more waking up on the wrong side of the bed for us. Even though he thinks purple is too feminine. It is my bed, so they have no say on what color sheets I should get.
I stumbled upon a lovely coffee cup in one of the stores. Okay, I didn't find it, my oldest son did. He grabbed it up and demanded I buy it for myself. I love that kid. So in honor of my cancelled trip to Europe, I now have a London coffee mug. I am still depressed about having to cancel that trip, but I know that I am determined to visit Europe. So I still see it in my near future. 2 years at least.

Things I love about March:
Warmer weather
Dresses
Flip Flops
First Day of Spring
St. Patricks Day
Spring Break
Baseball
Wine
31 days of NO soda (maybe)

I could add to the list as the month continues... we'll see.

Happy March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment