Or not...
Despite the gorgeous weather lately, there really is nothing much to say, but if y'all are keeping up with my other blog, you already know that my sons baseball season started. I have posted a few photos of their past 4 games with my highlights of each game. Fantastic stuff, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Over the weekend, I took my guys to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron, and we loved it. We can't stop talking about it, seriously. This morning on our way to work/school, we discussed where we see the next movies going. I don't know if they will any new movies with the next group, but well, we shall see. We also spent all day Sunday at my cousin's house, and left close to bedtime. It was an evening full of laughs. Have I mentioned how amazing my cousin's are? I am so blessed with the best family ever. My sons are so lucky to have so much family around them every day. Thank you God for everything!!
On another note...
I am also trying to get through some tough stuff, some days are better than others. But days like today, well it sucks so bad. If I hadn't already went through a sucky situation, oh you know, like when the guy you thought you would spend the rest of your life with, knocks someone else up, and commits to that person when he never committed to you, haha okay, now I sound bitter, which I honestly am not. I had years to deal with it, learn from it, and move on. I can now actually see the humor in it AND I also had the amazing people I mentioned stick with me throughout it all. But whats done is done, nothing can change it, and I could write a book about it, change the names and all that, which I am planning on doing to help all the other ladies out there who have went through or going through my situations. I am a helper, and letting it all out helps me, which helps those. The only reason why I even mentioned that episode of my life, is that, that used to be the hardest time of my life, but I only now know that is barely a blip on my love life turned emotional roller coaster love life. I know how love is suppose to be, I feel 100 times more emotions than I did, 3 years ago, I understand what a real relationship is based on. Because I have that... had that... and when you feel that kind of love, you can't go back. This past year, my life didn't merely change, it woke me up. It made me, me. I haven't felt whole in so long, I haven't felt this beautiful, happy and emotional in so long, or maybe ever. I've reached an impasse.
It is devastating for me, because I can't think for myself, I have to think of my sons and my family.
That is all I can say for my part... that and to be happy, have a great work week, school week... love week...

No comments:
Post a Comment