My brothers' tulips that he planted at my mom's came up. The are blooming as I type. It makes me happy to see the pretty purple flowers in the midst of Chevy and Ford trucks. I happened to come by our old home and found a beautiful group of colorful tulips near the porch. I couldn't help but snap a photo or two. These were planted before we moved in, but this is the first time I was able to see them bloom. I need to plant some flowers in front of where we live now. To color up the area a bit.
I am doing wonderfully. I have my moments... but well... what can I say or do? Nothing will change what happened. All I can do is love life more... and put myself first for once.
My sons are pretty much more over-protective of me. So I haven't been able to do much, not that I would want to even do anything. haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment