Another weekend with the family at the lake.
When my sons get older, they will have fond memories of fishing, camping and back-roading with their cousins, Uncle and Aunties. I know I do. After a volleyball tournament, and family softball game on Saturday, I thought we had the rest of the weekend to relax and stay in. But on Sunday morning my phone was chiming every other minute with group texts from every cousin awake. It was decided to go fishing at Horse Shoe Lake. So that is what we did. There were 4 truck loads of family from oldest to the youngest. I have the best family ever. I love the day. We pitched in for snacks, cold cuts and drinks.
The weather was amazing too, sunny skies, overcast skies, and cool breezes. We came home close to the evening, just in time for a nice meal. With school starting soon, we are still trying to get back on the school sleep schedule. We try... we try.
Anyway, it was another great weekend for us.
I can feel the cool come in, the season is starting to change. I can't wait for Autumn.




No comments:
Post a Comment