Monday, August 3, 2015

Over the weekend




Over the weekend:

I browsed downtown Flagstaff and found a cute candy shop filled with delicious fudge and gelato.
I ran into 2 of my favorite people while in Flagstaff. It felt great to reconnect.
The guys and I saw family and friends. My heart hasn't felt saddened in a long while, but being among family was the best and only thing to make "life" a lot better after a trying time. I can't stop telling everyone, MY FAMILY IS AMAZING!!
Football season has started... yes it has and I am super thrilled. The guys are happy and relieved. I mean I would be too, if I had to spend 9 months waiting for that special time of the year.
I had a whole evening with a little princess, and now I really want one of my own.

Nothing new to report other than these quick updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment