Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Autumn is coming

While the guys were at practice, I decided to take a light stroll around the lake.
What should have been just a mile stroll, turned into a 3 miler. I am not complaining, but my legs are. Ha!
I probably would have continued, but since it was getting darker, I stopped. My last mile ended up being just under 17 minutes. Only because I kept stopping to enjoy the cool breeze and take photos of the beautiful skies and area.
Once again, I am amazed at how much beauty surrounds me every day. Standing at the edge of trail, I felt the urge to talk to God and thank him for all the many wondrous things he has sent my way and continues to show me. I am in love.
What an amazing way to start off September.



No comments:

Post a Comment