September crept up on us. The days will be getting darker early... the air will become cooler and the aroma of pumpkin will be in the air.
I already have a full month with football practices, football games, school work, meetings and more football games. My poor calendar will have no areas to add to in a matter of days, since I will be adding our family Fall activities. I am excited to start a new month. And to have the Autumn season just an arm length away... anyone else getting excited?
I have to revise our Fall bucket list, and also edit this past weekend's game photos. Those should be going up this week. Oh and we get a short week too with the fair and holiday coming up. Everyone loves a 4 day weekend.
Anyway, September is here... enjoy the last days of summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment