Monday, December 14, 2015

December: Snow storms + Currently

I totally gave up on the December writing prompts. haha Sorry. I am not great with posting everyday. It looked and was fun, but I am hardly one who will get anything posted on time. Like right now, this was started in the morning and will probably be finished in the late evening. Sorry for that too by the way.


{via: Pinterest}


Anyway, its been one heck of a month, tomorrow will be the 15th!! How crazy is that? Which means Christmas is in like 10 more days... wow. And I am no where near ready for Christmas!! I should probably start freaking out right now, but nope. I will though catch you up on what I am currently doing...

watching // I am still watching Breaking Bad. I am finally on the final season. I was so close to crying last night when that one certain character was killed off. And he was one of my favorites too. And NO ONE (not even my handsome and amazing stud) warned me of the death. I sent him a very mean snap btw, he hasn't responded, so he probably thinks I am very upset, and upset I am. Now I am very cautious going into it. I don't even know if I want to finish it now.

reading // My friend gave me her book, called Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan. I started it, but I have yet to really get into it. Maybe after I finish Breaking Bad, I can start on the book.

listening to // I'm listening to all Christmas stations on Pandora. The Country Christmas, Choral Christmas, Glee Christmas and Hip Christmas... I am still not in the Christmas spirit y'all. What is wrong with me?

loving // I have no idea... maybe that is the thing... I am not into anything right now. I feel like... something is wrong, I don't feel right, right now. I need something to love... baking? no, I don't get that loving and joyous feeling... reading, nothing great to read... photography? I don't have that urge to take my Canon out... I need to find something to get me out of this funk.

thankful for // my sons, who are just as silly as ever. My parents, who are always there for me. My sisters for being there... my stud, I am curious on how this year will be... I haven't been involved with a guy in so long, I am nervous. But I am thankful for him for coming into my life... he is amazing and makes me laugh and smile.

excited for // the snow to melt. hahaha I am not a winter weather person at all. I conquered driving in the snow over the weekend though. That is very surprising. I am still sitting here trying to process it all. I wish I had someone to drive in the snow for me... and I wish I had a bigger vehicle too.

wanting // a nice warm home, pre-made meals, and to cuddle at the end of the day. A girl can wish.

So... have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment