I stopped listening to Christmas music, because I gave up on trying to get into the holiday spirit. This year isn't ending the way I thought it would be. Some weird positive things came up recently. I feel like I'm wading through thick water. It's great news for my sons, but for me... I am still hesitant and just taking it day by day. For now, I am mixed up in so many emotions... I don't like it.
Over the weekend, I actually spent a whole day at home. We decorated the home a little bit more. We spent the afternoon watching Christmas cartoons with the neighborhood kids. I popped some popcorn, added some snacks and we had hot chocolate. It was fun. Then in the evening we went over to my cousin's for a family game night, which ended up being like the best thing that has happened to me in the past week. I needed the laughs and to be among their presence. It was fun, my tummy hurt from laughing so much.
I'm making plans to be out of town for the New Years... I hope I can pull it off. I need something to make my life positive... even for a while. So if I don't post anything until next year, have a fun and amazing Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment