It's been a long while since I have posted anything. And there really is nothing to update on...
Oh... for the first time in 11 years, I had 4 days with no little boys. I was basically kid free for 4 days! And it was so weird. No silly, naughty and loud kids woke me up at 6am (on the weekend) and my days off. And I didn't yell for 4 days, the house was clean for 4 days. I couldn't believe it. I was able to read, nap, eat dinner with my friends, play pool with my friends, meet up with family and bring in the New Year. The past New Years Eve's I have been home and asleep by 10pm. So it was very different for me. Haha. I enjoyed it, but I missed them too. So when I picked them up yesterday, I felt 100% better.
After the clock struck midnight and we brought in 2016 with a few rounds of bullets and some fireworks, my cousin started asking everyone what their New Year resolution would be. I had so much ideas running in my mind, but I decided that I would stick with something practical, because you know becoming a millionaire seemed silly. haha. I decided that this year, I would travel more.
I want to visit more states, towns, places, try new foods and just enjoy new experiences. So... I have put Denver and San Francisco on my list of places to visit this year, if I end up somewhere else, well... cool. I am excited for a New Year though. I love where I am at in my life. I am in a great place, and I hope it continues.
Now the winter weather, I am not a fan of. I am told it will be snowing and raining the rest of the week... not too thrilled, but oh well. I need to get my home warm.

No comments:
Post a Comment