Thursday, January 7, 2016
Currently- January 2016
I need to step up with my blogging game. My goal is to update at least once a week. That is my goal guys, my goal. Don't give up on me. Okay? Haha
I am once again joining Anna and Jenna with their monthly Currently prompts. I like that the prompts are a mile long list. Short and quick. Tomorrow is Friday. YESSS. This week has been a long one. It feels like an extended winter break, because only a few employees are here due to the winter snow storms. Not fun to be in a building with only 3 people.
With all this "winter weather" our only local gym closes... which is weird. I don't know why they close when most of their employees live like 6-8 miles away from town. I have to drive 10 miles to get home. I don't know. I know I need to get my cardio in, but I can't because running in puddles of slushy snow is not what I want to do. Hmm... maybe tomorrow.
resolving: Oh my gosh. Well lets see, I need to figure out my financial situation right now. So I am resolving my bills and such. If I want to up and move this year, than this is a must.
reading: I am still attempting to read "The Valley of Amazement" by Amy Tan. I also downloaded a couple of books onto my Kindle. I haven't opened any of them either. Isn't it weird that this time last year, I was already on my 7th book of the year? And now, I just don't have that urge to curl up with a book? Maybe tomorrow I will. Since its going to be another snow day.
organizing: my room. I have a bookcase that I need to set up... and another to buy. I want all my books out of their boxes.I also need to organize my closet, and my kitchen... the boys room... okay, I need to organize EVERYTHING!!
loving: life. Seriously. I love where I am at (even with my financial situation) I wake up with a smile on my face, I have amazing people in my life. I am warm, full and just.. healthy. I am thankful for everything.
craving: fruits so bad. I had strawberries and mangoes yesterday, today strawberries and blueberries. I baked a cherry pie on Sunday. Mmmm... bananas and oranges are so good. I have been on a fruit kick, and it gets me full real quick. Oh and apples, don't get me started on McIntosh Apples or Honey Crisp apples... mmmm.
listening to: Eve. I haven't heard any of her music in so long, so I pulled Soundcloud up and have her playlist up. I can close my eyes and relax and move with her music.
Alrighty, have a great and relaxing weekend. Stay safe... warm... and awesome.
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment