Friday, January 8, 2016

This weekend...



- Take the Christmas tree down. Yes, we still have it up... geeze.
- Read a book and update on Goodreads
- Bake more pumpkin bread, because I have been craving it... AND I need to get rid of my last pumpkin.
- Update my music playlist, because I need music when I clean, nap, relax and sleep...
- Try to enjoy the weather. I dislike driving in the snow, but I can appreciate the falling snow, when I am at home, where it is warm.
- Take out our Valentine's day decorations and put up... if all the stores have their's up, so can I.
- Have a movie marathon with the guys, they've been on a The Hobbit/ Lord of the Rings kick.
- Find a crock-pot recipe on Pinterest and make it.
- Or I can just lay in bed all weekend and do nothing....



-Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment