Okay, first of all. I didn't do any of the things I listed last week. Our tree is still up. hahaha. I am horrible at checking things off a list. But eating on the other hand... give me a list of cupcakes to taste test and I will get that done. I am so awful. By the way, I didn't taste test anything all weekend, but I did notice I need to start eating more clean.
Like over the weekend, the two older guys and I decided to eat out (bacon cheeseburgers yummm) at the local restaurant. We ordered the special (cheeseburgers YUMM) and I decided to let my guy (yes, I have a guy now, he's awesome btw) know that I would maybe getting a bacon cheeseburger, and he told me not to do it and to eat healthy. I was floored, because he knows that I LOVE bacon cheeseburger, heck, he bought me my last one on the last day of 2015. (Now I am sitting here wondering, maybe that was my last bacon cheeseburger ever... yeah, it could be.) Anyway, I thought it was pretty awesome that he was encouraging me to be healthy, so what did I do... I cancelled my order and had a chicken salad with a bunch of yummy fruit. I got pretty full and even though I would have loved to stuff my face with that greasy burger, I decided that eating veggies, chicken and fruits were better. It was.
We ended up staying with my cousin, Kelly and her boyfriend, Randy, all weekend into Monday. We had heater/water issues at home. I enjoyed living with them and I had fun hanging out with them too. We took the older guys sledding Saturday. I even had a nice dinner date with my stud. I was craving his presence, since I hadn't seen in over a week. So it felt amazing to just sit there and talk and laugh with him. He makes my day end better... my boys do too, but with my stud, its different.
Sunday, Kelly and Randy had a meeting, to get the ball rolling on their wedding. I was really shocked and excited to learn that they would be becoming Mr & Mrs. I mean right now, I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head... after all she did say she has never done a keg stand. hahaha Not that I would be that one lady who... yeah, yeah, okay, I am that one lady who had always wanted to throw a bridal shower complete with kegs, wine tasting, jello shots and... whatever. hahaha Geeze. The meeting went well if you wanted to know. Date is set.
I also ate unhealthy Sunday... ugh. But don't tell my stud that...
Monday... don't judge me. BUT I had french toast for breakfast, we also had scrambled eggs (that I actually ate). I LOVE breakfast, I could eat breakfast for every meal, every day. Really. I could.
These past few days have been really boring. I finally went back to the gym a few days ago. Cardio and cardio is all I am doing. I'll eventually get to weight lifting, maybe next week. I am also waiting to register for the Pat's Run in April. I'm still trying to talk someone into running with me. Hopefully that all works out, because I think it would be a fun event.
I do really miss jogging outdoors too, so I hope the weather gets back to normal. My body craves the outdoor air.
Just recently my son's father has decided to... I don't know, walk back into their lives? I don't know how to phrase that. We haven't heard a peep from him over a year and half. Heck, I haven't seen him in like 2 years, so I was starting to forget what he looked like. I still haven't seen him, the 3 second pick up last week wasn't really a visit or anything. So yeah, it has been a really weird month. How am I feeling over it? Well... strange to say the least. I guess we have both really matured since we last talked. I am just happy he decided to change his life around and is now serious about being in my son's lives. That is what I am excited about. Other than that, I am okay with it all. Yeah, we chit chat and text every now and then about the boys, life and work. I just don't have any feelings over it though. Like cool, you're doing well, nice. And yeah, we have history, but whatever. I like this clean and civil side of him. I think I can finally breathe and relax now. He is getting to know the boys and that is what I have always wanted. The guys are excited to have a dad now, more guy get together's. I can have me-time. Life is okay.
Thursday... be over now, please. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment