Today's blog post topic is: Assemble a themed gift guide.
Huh? Okay, I understand what I am suppose to do, but... what? If you really know me, than you would know, I am unlikely to even start AND finish such a thing. hahaha. So today's post is sort of like a monthly challenge. Bare with me, hopefully I do this right... and it gets done. haha.
So I didn't know what kind of theme to go with, so since my work.. department will be hosting a Star Wars themed meeting in a few weeks, I decided to just go with that. Oh and I am also wearing my ASU Star Wars Dark Side shirt today too. Yes! So here you go...
R2D2 Xbox 360 Controller
This would be so cute for my sons... if they were into Star Wars that is. They don't really care that a new one is coming out.
Darth Baker sweater
Obviously, this sweater would be perfect for me.
Stormtrooper USB Car Charger
haha, this is just too cool. Every fan needs this.
Star Wars Cookie Cutters
Yup, my baker side is coming out to play and wish...
R2D2 Yoga Pants
Of course I would need this too, to lounge around at home and chill.. or go running in.
ASU Star Wars Dark Side Tshirt
I have this shirt already, and it nice and comfy. I just need the guy shirt for my stud... or... sons...
Star Wars Complete Set
For everyone who hasn't watched the series or who has and needs the series. GO GET IT NOW!!
The Sass is Strong shirt
Hey, this is my themed gift guide, so I can post things I want... ok? This shirt would be awesome for ME.
Space Key Chain
I don't know why I put this on here... but hey, it would be cool to have on my key chain...as well as yours.
Yay! I actually did it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment