Thursday, December 3, 2015

Oh! Look! Another tree...

Today's prompt is: Draw something festive and share your sketch.
Hmmm... My first thought was, "Are you sure about this?" hahaha. So I cracked my knuckles and got to work. Yeah, yeah, I basically took my markers out and sat there for like ten minutes wondering what the heck should I sketch. I am no where near an artist, I work more with photography. My second oldest is the true sketching master, I don't know where he got those genes from, since both his parents are not into drawing. Okay, now I am rambling...

Now, don't laugh at my "drawing"... promise me. hahaha. Here you go... *closes eyes" Ahhhh!




I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DRAW OKAY??!!!!
Now that I am finished drawing what sort of looks like a Christmas tree with unfinished sting lights (yes, I got lazy to finish filling it in haha) and scraggly gifts, all these ideas came to mind, like holiday cupcakes, cookies, and cake. haha. Guess who is hungry for a snack? *raises hand* Yeah, I shall try to refrain from running over to the store to get something to satisfy my sweet tooth. I have to head over to the gym in a few minutes.

Tonight the guys and I are making homemade dumplings, my mouth is already watering thinking of it. I have this craving for all things carbs right now. Which isn't good... I think. I don't know. I'll complain tomorrow.

Have a great Thursday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment