Monday, February 1, 2016

No goals...

I will always remember this weekend as "The weekend I couldn't get shit right".
Believe me when I say its been one of those weekends that I wish I could forget.

But it is February 1st, and maybe this new month will bless me with good positive vibes and happiness.



I started my weekend with Jo, on a hike in a cold environment. I hate to complain, but it was cold. I thought I had a great immune system. I think this is where I got my cold from....

My son's spent the weekend elsewhere, so I ended staying with my cousin and her boyfriend (again). I couldn't stay home, because it was too lonely. Plus I am still... nevermind.

Saturday I took engagement photos for a Save the date cards. I am excited to edit those. The couple seen a few of them and really liked them. I haven't taken any photos since October... so being behind the lens felt great. We went to an area covered in snow, I fell a couple of time, so... maybe that is where I caught the cold...

They took me out to eat, and I had the best chicken apple walnut salad ever. I plan to go back there this week just to eat it again. I swear, it is the best salad.

Sunday was a chill day, we had a late breakfast, then went sledding. I was already feeling like crap by then, so I slept like the rest of the afternoon. My sons came home and I took some medication that knocked me out til 6am this morning. Come to find out that their school was cancelled due to inclimate weather. Hmmm. Lucky Kids.

So it has been snowing on and off all day. Its not sticking... but well, you know my thoughts on snow days... or snow in general.

I hope your weekend went well... and your Monday started off okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment