First of all... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Did you watch the game?
I am still a little shaking up from all the craziness from last night's Super Bowl game. And my face hurts from smiling. haha. Our team won... I am so proud and happy. I feel 100% and I wish I could just stay home and just lay in bed and think about it. We were cheering the whole time. I felt bad for the Panthers. I was a little nervous all last week leading up to the game, but by Friday night I already had this positive vibe going and I knew we had the game despite everyone telling me that the Broncos were going to lose. haha. Sooo. yup.
Other than the game, I had an okay weekend. I mean some stuff happened that blew my mind... It was like a clusterfuck week to begin with anyway. But you know, I think I've gone through everything already. Losing my big brother was the hardest thing ever, so everything else cannot compare to that heart break. I'm alive and well. I'll be okay. All I can say about that situation is:
This week should go well, tomorrow I get my truck window replaced, because 4 little boys decided to play basketball and accidentally shatter a window. I was mad, but I can't be, because it could be replaced. I just hope whoever did it, learned their lesson. DO NOT PLAY BALL NEAR VEHICLES!!!
I have a bunch of things to keep me busy this week. Meetings, dinner dates, and an out of town trip that's been in the works. I am ready to move on from all the negative stuff.
Have a great week.


No comments:
Post a Comment