I had an amazing weekend.
I actually took photos too. haha
So Friday morning the guys and I took off with no idea where we were going. I love traveling at 4'o'clock in the morning/ because NO ONE is on the road. Since we didn't know where we were headed we had quite the discussion. They wanted to go to Las Vegas, but that thought just made me a little depressed, so we went in a different direction. We found ourselves in New Mexico.
I was feeling a little sad, but then the calls started coming in, from the Grandparents of course. haha They all wished us a safe and fun trip. I wanted to keep our trip a little to ourselves, so while we were in Albuquerque, everyone else saw me check in in Vegas. I needed a break from people. And spending it in a city I know nothing about with 3 of my favorite people... well it was what I needed.
We took the tramway up to the top of the Sandia Mountains. This will be in another post. I promise.
We got lost trying to find some of the Breaking Bad locations. haha We almost ended up in Las Cruces. haha I don't know if I mentioned that I finished the Breaking Bad series...? Maybe I did. So anyway, while driving to our hotel, I noticed a Breaking Bad location on my Google maps. It was the car wash that Walt worked at and then bought. We drove by the area and I took a photo. I should have gotten the truck washed. After that we drove past Jesse's and Jane's apartment. I almost didn't recognize it. I had to message my friend, Nikki, to ask if that was the right place. She said it was, so I guess it was. I snapped a photo on our drive by. After that we went to Twisters, which is Los Pollos Hermanos, we took a photo there and ordered a drink. Then after that we went to the Candy Lady store and bought the candy rocks that were used a Walt's meth. I also bought a few things for people. I didn't get to see any other locations. But I hope to go back again and find more areas.
We got back home Saturday evening. I was suppose to meet up with friends for a pool night, but I was so exhausted.
Valentine's day, I took my guys to breakfast and then to watch Dead Pool. It wasn't until after we watched it, that I was told it wasn't an ideal movie to take my son's to. Haha. Whoops. I realized that halfway through the movie, the boys had to cover their eyes and ears. haha. But it was a comedy, they laughed. I just don't think I will be buying it on Blu-ray. That evening I practiced my pool play with my friend, Jo. I also had the best cheesecake ever!!
The next morning we had a quick trip to the Valley of the Sun where we met up with the boy's dad and had a huge lunch. I am still full from it. I swear. Ugh. I just got more full thinking of the food that we ordered. Geeze.
I'm figuring out how to move on... again. It feels like that is all I've been doing these past 10 years. So I don't know why I feel so emotional this time around. I don't know anything else I guess. haha. Sometimes life is just bullshit, but oh well. Everyone has bad weeks or months and still come up on top. I just need to focus on the positive and whatever. I have friends who are occupying my time and books that need to be read. haha. Life will get back to normal soon...
Have a great week.




No comments:
Post a Comment