Tuesday, April 12, 2016

From the weekend

I cleaned up the house, well half the house anyway, but it's a start. I think I can get the other half this weekend.

I don't remember what I did this weekend. I have like 4 photos that I posted to IG... so I know I baked, saw flowers and ate. Hahaha. I didn't even do my miles, because... oh wait, I was lazy all day Saturday. I stayed in bed and around the house. So my neighbors actually saw my truck outside for the weekend. One always asks me if I even live there. haha.



It's officially baseball season!!! The guys have their first practices this week. I am excited... even though I am not looking forward to sitting on the bleachers in the cold weather. But after 3 years, I learned my lesson. Blankets and sweaters and snacks. Especially hot cocoa, coffee or hot tea. I can totally do that. I need a thermos, like today. I also need to get my oldest cleats. Shit.

So... it's suppose to snow this weekend. And we were suppose to be out of town. So... chances are that is not happening... ugh.

What else... I don't think I have anything else to update...

So yeah, Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment