Friday, April 15, 2016

The month is half gone...



After a six day break (yeah, I am calling it at break haha) I actually made myself finish 3 miles this morning. I watched the sun creep up over the mountains and all the while, my nose was freezing. I feel a lot better that I decided to get some miles in. I need like 6 days to catch up... that is 18 miles... eff it. I hope to get a few more in this afternoon.
I've been having sort of the same breakfast each morning, but I love my oatmeal. The past 2 days, I have been adding strawberries, I ran out of blueberries, but oh well. As long as I get in my fruits, I suppose. I also need to get more lemon tea.... mmmm. So far I have been feeding my body some yummy healthy stuff, except for last night. I had McDonalds McNuggets. Yeah, yeah, I hope to get rid of those calories today. HOPEFULLY.

And it is the start of the weekend. The guys have an ASU Sun Devil football clinic tomorrow AND baseball practice... so which do we attend? Dang it. Out of town... or stick around town? Hmmm....

I know I reeeeally need to clean the other portion of my house...

I also need to turn in my library books that I did NOT read... or maybe I can extend the deadline.

My hair is a very wacky color... From a distance it looks like I have grey hair, hahaha. Its a light lilac color, so I think at this point I should just have the color come out now. I can totally live with blonde highlights... maybe

Honestly this post is just an ongoing mess... I don't know what to write... I am though, listening to music from 2002... haha yes Two-Thousand-and-Two... how random is that? Well anyway... have a great weekend, Friday... eat healthy, do some cardio... lifting... whatever. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment