Tuesday, April 19, 2016

What is normal?

It's only Tuesday and I am needing the next days to be over, like come on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, can we just call it a week already? Sheesh.



I keep telling myself and whoever asks "How are you?", that I am feeling back to normal, when that is not the case. Like what is normal? I don't even know why I say it, maybe because everyone else says "I'm fine" and I wanted to be different. I don't know. But yeah, I'm back to normal... haha.
I did in fact, finish my first book of 2016. It only took me like 4 months. Yeah, this bookworm really sucks this year. I just started a new one though, and it has caught my attention. I'm reading The Siren, by Kiera Cass. I've read her other books also, which are pretty good. I only need the last two to finish up the series. Anyway, I bought The Siren in February, so yes, I am finally getting to the books that are chilling on my night stand. I have like 5-7 books that have been neglected. But I plan to read them, I sure am.

I have been pinning a lot of healthy stuff to my boards, I hope to try at least half of them too. I even made myself a list of things to purchase, just so I could try them. See, I am kind of getting back into the flow of things. Aren't you proud? No? It's okay, I understand.
I decided to put myself on a budget. It is needed, because I am like broke half the time, AND I really want to travel during the Fall, so I am working on saving up... beside Christmas will be here before you know it. Budgeting also means that I will no longer be buying lunch every day at the tailgates, local restaurants and convenience store shelves. So I will be living off peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruits and whatever else I throw in my bag. It's a good thing I love peanut butter. I think I can handle it. I also need to figure out what else I can prep the night before... meal prepping is not my forte, you know?

This past weekend, I actually stayed in. Okay, no that is anther lie. Sunday, I stayed in, but Saturday... Saturday the guys and I, as well as like 8 other family members all went out to watch The Jungle Book, go bowling and ate pizza and wings. I had myself a yummy margarita for $1.50. It was a fun day... even though the weather was pretty wacky with it snowing, raining and sunny. It's April... and I live in Arizona, so I don't know why it can't just be spring. Arizona springs are suppose to be summerish. I had fun, the boys had fun. I ate a little too much also. So glad no one is judging me right now. (:

Sunday was for lounging around and what not. I was able to wash clothes, dry and fold all the laundry that was scattered in the laundry room. I also cleaned the yuckiest room in the house (the boy's bathroom) eww. I would be bleaching my hands and arms twice a day, if I forgot the cleaning gloves. Yuck. I still have yet to fix my bookshelves... that needs to be done. My room will look so much better with all my books out of the boxes that they are in. I am also thinking of switching up the room anyway, moving my bed a different way, the tv... lamp... whatever else can go in the closet.

The guys have two practices this week... which is okay, I am not ready for practices every day of the week. I still need to catch up with my miles... I have an additional 3 days to catch up with... haha and I have 11 days to do them. Yikes.
Anyway, stay awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment