Monday, July 11, 2016

Was I dreaming?

So I was in Denver, Colorado over the weekend.
I wrote that sentence with a huge smile on my face. I know it may seem like its no big deal, but for me... well it would qualify as a trip of a lifetime. I have always wanted to travel to Denver... its on my bucket list (which I crossed off). It all happened fast. My sister just texted me to travel with her, and I jumped at it. We left on Friday morning and got there that same night. The next day we had a quick small tour. We ate at the Hard Rock restaurant, we walked down the 16th Street Mall area, we chilled out at the SPORTS AUTHORITY FIELD at Mile High. We still have so much we want to see, and I am so grateful that I had that opportunity to even visit that beautiful city. We are headed back again in a few days. How lucky is that? This time I get to take DJ with me. This trip was just 3 of us.

There is still so much to see, so I am already making a list of things that we could cross off this week. I am excited.
The drive was 10 hours. It was so long, but I was also able to travel through towns I have never been to, which was fun too. The sitting in one place for hours is not fun. Good thing I had good music to listen to.

I did take more photos, I just haven't had time to edit those yet. But here are a few that were taken from our cellphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment