Monday, July 4, 2016
Happy 4th of July
This is the only picture (selfie) that I took today. Haha.
And I think little miss hawley is such a cutie. Look at those arms, those eyes and cheeks.
I am totally having baby fever right now. haha kiiiiidding.
I had a wonderful and relaxing four day weekend. I slept in every single day, over ate and hung out with my guys. I loved every minute of it. I also had a whole day with my father too. He treated me out to a late birthday lunch, which was delicious. The guys and I stayed up late watching movies we rented. We cooked outside with my parents and sisters. We also had a pot luck dinner with my aunt and cousin. Everything was perfect. Just the way I wanted my weekend to go. Well the heat sucked, but we were indoors most of the time, so that thought is moot. I had no stress whatsoever, so that was another plus from my weekend.
We have an evening with a few relatives this week, so I am excited for that, only because I get to eat cake. haha.
I can't believe it is already July... like where did June go? May? This year is going by too fast. Well at least Autumn is coming up. Monsoon season is here too, and I get to experience it in Tucson... I get to visit a few friends in Tucson... cannot wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment