Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Another year older...


Today I turn a year older... I don't know how to feel about that. But I do know that I am blessed with amazing parents, sisters, a brother who is among the angels, 4 handsome sons, and the best close friends. I'm thankful for this life I'm living, my job, the heartbreaks, and the joyous events that I have been a apart of. I'm excited for tonight, tomorrow, next week.. next month. I have few regrets, but I'm learning to let them go. But in the end... age is just a number and I have so much I still plan to accomplish. I'm just gonna live my life to the fullest with the people I love and who love me.✌👌💜

I ended the day eating dinner with a few friends and so much laughter. I wanted a small gathering, because, well it's my birthday. I can have small gatherings if I want to. I'm having a birthday barbecue next week with family anyway. I would have wanted to see a certain person, but oh well... I got a ton of birthday wishes from family and friends, and texts messages from certain people who light up my life. It was a great day... still going... and I know I will wake up in the morning with a sore core from all the laughs tonight.

It was a terrific day.

No comments:

Post a Comment