The baseball season is oooooover. Yup. We survived. The guys are not doing the post season All Stars thing. I am fine with that. I guess I would have been okay if they wanted to do try outs, because what's another month of baseball?
Our summer was supposed to play out differently, but things went chaotic a few weeks ago, and eventually it all worked out. Its sort of depressing (for my guys) but a blessing (for me) and well... its all good. Next month will hopefully work in their favor. I hope.
I have NOT done any freaking cardio since last month. Seriously. I probably just walked like two miles since. These summer hours are crazy. Its like wake up, work, eat, sleep and repeat. The weekends I sleep in til noon, eat and relax and repeat. So I can feel my pants getting a little too snug on me. Ugh. So I need to discipline myself with my workouts and meals.
No traveling yet... I wanted to head to Flagstaff this weekend, but that didn't work out either. UGH.
Today my oldest is playing in a basketball tournament. If you haven't noticed lately, Arizona is burning up. Temperatures are reaching the 120's. Its crazy. And the Cedar Creek Fire is just over the mountain from us... BUT the skies are overcast right now, so I hope it stays like that. I am just getting anxious knowing young kiddos are playing outside in the heat. I dislike summer. I am very excited for monsoon season to make an appearance. I want to smell the clean fresh air and wet dirt. hahaha
Oh and I curled my hair today... okay, I curled it yesterday, and went to bed, then woke up late and just went to work like this... I like it... well no, its in my way. haha I need a hair tie to put it up.
Hmm... I have no idea what else to update ya'll on... I'm good, the boys are good. We're making the most of our summer. Slowly getting ready for school... all that good stuff. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment