I'm sitting here pondering today's prompt. A lot of things are whirling around and I can imagine a tiny me trying to jump up and capture something, anything.
My top priorities... in a nut shell, it's a huge list similar to my life goals. But I can distinguish it by how each day I look over it and work toward checking it off my list. My priorities are paying off my debt, purchasing school clothes for my sons, saving up for a trip, saving money in any way, and getting healthy.
I have so much on my pay off list, that I feel like it will take years to finally get financially stable. Plus with having kids, it'll be doubled that amount of time. So far... so far, I have this. I have a list that I am working on. Purchasing a vehicle was something that came up last minute. I dislike talking about money, it stresses me TF out, but I am glad that my son's father is willing to help more with my son's. I am grateful for that.
I know school just let out... like 2 weeks ago, but by next month school will be starting up again. So that means I will be purchasing new school clothes here and there until then... doing this will relieve the stress that I tend to accumulate at the end of July. Small things at a time... I will be using this for Christmas also. Buying Christmas gifts at least every other week will make it so much easier on me when November comes along and I am already done with my shopping. Whew.
With the small purchases for school and Christmas, I can hopefully splurge on airplane tickets for me and two of the guys to visit family in Salt Lake City in the Fall. Last year we were planning it and it fell through. This year we are aiming to make it.
Mainly... my priority is to stay healthy. I feel a little comfortable with my weight, though I wish I could lose at least another 15 pounds. I am working on that though. So right now I am not looking at my weight, but at my healthy meals and daily exercises. I need to be more strict with what I feed myself and what I do. So I'll be updating on that also.
Another top priority is to be a great mother to my sons. I want them to look back on their childhood and remember how much fun they had and all the things we did as a family. I want them to remember how cool of a mom I was. hahaha. So I will be working on being there for them each day, and to have them enjoy each day. It is the start of Summer 2016...
No comments:
Post a Comment