Thursday, September 15, 2016

7 more days

I got chills down my spine when I wrote the title of this post.
Seven more days until the first day of Autumn. I am excited and sad at the same time. I've been feeling really overwhelmed from a lot of things lately. The start of Fall normally cheers me up and gets me motivated to do so much fun things with my sons, but I have yet to feel that drive. I just can't seem to shake off this depressed emotion.

Yesterday I decided to just walk my usual trail, I didn't care that my time was terrible, as long as I finished my miles... right? I don't know, I spent more time just admiring the beauty of the area. I stopped took photos and all the while had tons and tons of things running through my head. Work related, family related and life related. It's taking a toll on me. I feel myself slowly breaking down and wanting to do nothing at all.

Anyway, maybe if I think all things Fall, I will start to feel better. Hot Chocolate, hot soup, scary movies, baking, pumpkins, road trips into the mountains, hiking... taking more photos... more football

Here are a few photos that I snapped yesterday evening.


I am loving all the rain fall we are getting. The air after the rainstorms, I can't enough of it. I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment