Monday, September 19, 2016

They won, they won, and we won...

Well I had a terrific weekend. All our football teams won- Arizona State, Blue Ridge Youth Football, Houston Texans, Arizona Cardinals, & the denver Broncos. So we were all happy people all weekend.
Saturday, we traveled to Holbrook for the guys' game. Once we hopped off the truck, I felt the nice cool air and wonderful autumnal feels. I loved it. I couldn't keep the huge grin off my face. Right then, I KNEW we were going to have a great day. (If only everyday was like that). While the older two were warming up with their team, the other two and I made our way to the bleachers to grab a spot. It wasn't too cold, but we were wearing sweaters for a few minutes. We were also already eating snow cones though, haha, so it was perfect weather.
My oldest had a great game again. The Minors team won,. Of course my Rebel's battery went out before the game, so I was pretty much upset, because DJ was a captain, and I normally take photos of them walking onto the field. This time I only managed a cellphone camera photo, which isn't good quality. His amazing plays were when Holbrook were going to run their two point conversions, and DJ stopped both. I wish I could record him. He also had a few good tackles and I believe one sack. Rondai did pretty good too, he had more playing time this game than the last games, which was good. He is learning more, and hopefully a better attitude too.



The Juniors and Mighty Mites won their games also.
WP had a good game, assisted in some tackles. We cheered like crazy.
Kai had a really good game, I swear he is a natural at all sports. This little guy had 4 touchdowns, one was called back, because of a penalty, but its okay, we still count that. He ran across the field... I mean I can't even run as fast as he did. haha We cheered like maniacs during those plays too. I think he was in the game the whole time, the coaches didn't even take him out. Normally I would be amazed, but I was concerned about him, because it was starting to get hot. I am glad they kept the kids hydrated, but I would have wanted my son to rest for like 5 minutes or something. But yes, they all played well, I am proud of them. They deserved to sleep in... which I think they did...

They will be traveling this weekend and will be spending it with the other parent. So I get to... relax...? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment