Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Everything has changed.
And I am adjusting to it. I don't know what else to say that... that will make any sense or to explain. I just know that I have been very emotional and have been deep in thought trying to work it all out...
Normally I can let it all out, but lately, I feel more like I need to hold back so much and its making me feel miserable.

Well November is basically over. That was a fast month, I swear I just put my fall bouquet out on the table... now I have to switch them to poinsettias. November has to also be the saddest and sort of happiest month. It's sad, because I moved on from something-someone that made me happy. Everyday since the beginning of the month, I think of that person and my chest feels so heavy. Its been taking a toll on me and my son's see it. I've been miserable everyday, but I am trying to keep it together.
I've also been sick practically the whole month. So yeah, miserable month ever...
Football season ended. The boys didn't make Championship this year. They were bummed out. But the older two made the school's basketball team, and their first game is on Thursday. I am so excited, even though I don't really do the whole basketball thing. We'll see how that goes though.

December is a few days away... I am not feeling the holiday spirit. We haven't put our tree up, which isn't us. We usually have our tree up on Thanksgiving day or the weekend after Thanksgiving. I really don't know when we will have time to do that either.

It will be 3 years since my brother has been gone... and I know I will be thinking of him constantly... I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment