Monday, October 31, 2016

Currently...



I haven't been having a great week, like this time last week, I was in tears... I was miserable... and now today, its basically the same feelings. I just want to be over it and flash forward to when I will be okay.
Today is Halloween, it should be fun and exciting, but right now, being sick with a sore throat, well it's not fun. I am hoping I get better before this evening so I can at least enjoy taking the guys out to trick'o'treat. Dez and I are wanting to dress up too. So that will be fun, hopefully *crosses fingers*... so anyway, quick Halloween post on what I'm doing currently...

reading

When Our Worlds Collide by Lindsey Iler. I just started the book, so I can't really say if its great or not great. But I do know that the main characters or this.close to getting on my nerves that I might just not finish reading it. This is a Young Adult genre type, so if you know what I mean... it goes... like that once in a while. The guy plays baseball... supposed to be a hot shot at it, and the girl dances, or is smart or something. A romance type... haha I'll try to update on this whenever I finish it.

planning

To get out this place... I really think I have outgrown this area. I want to start over in a new place where nobody knows me... where my sons can have more opportunities and I can be happy. So much has happened to me in this past month that I just can't deal. So with everything, I am hoping to get out of here in the next few months.

watching

I need to get back to my shows, right now I am not watching anything at all. I miss my Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and The Walking Dead.

anticipating

The holidays, hopefully this year will be better than the last 3 years... I need some normalty around here... I want to be able to just chill at home and have no stress, worries or heartache. I also plan to have my Christmas gifts all wrapped by the end of November.

drinking

Well last night I had 2 glasses of a Stella Rose pink moscato. It was delicious. I enjoyed it, as well as my company. It was nothing but laughter all evening. I like those kinda visits. Friends can help your shitty day turn okay.

wearing

A fuchsia off the shoulder tunic, black leggings and black flats, as well as a huge necklace. I will be changing into my Buccaneer costume later... I can't wait.

loving

The weather. It is Halloween/Autumn weather... cloudy skies, cool air/breeze... the cuddle weather. Now if only I had someone to cuddle with. I am also loving the caramel apple that I kinda inhaled earlier. That was my lunch and dinner. haha

needing

hugs and loving from a certain person... wishful thinking. But they are on my mind and I hate that I can't stop hoping things were different... I need a lot of positive vibes sent my way... haha

So Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment