Thursday, December 29, 2016

It gets better each day

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to type... and I am coming up with a blank.
The holidays passed, the boys spent theirs in Phoenix. I enjoyed my four day weekend with B. We napped, ate and watched television shows the whole time. We also had date nights and breakfast dates. So I think our first Christmas together was perfect.



Yesterday, I slipped on ice in front of my house. I didn't realize how bad it was until I decided to examine it. I almost passed out looking at the huge gash and the blood trickling out. I ended up in the Emergency Room and getting 9 stitches. It was such a horrible way to start my day. Once the numbness wore off, I started feeling the pain, and couldn't apply pressure on my leg. I took pain meds, but it doesn't help that much. I just need to work through it...
I cannot wait for the weekend. I am excited to bring in my New Years with my handsome stud.
Have a great New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment