The first month of 2017 is about half way over. I have been wondering what to blog about... I know I have so much to update on, but I really honestly do not know where to begin.
New Years Eve was over before it even began. I spent my day with B, we ended up in Glendale at the Fiesta Bowl game. For some reason he talked me into cheering for Ohio State over Clemson. We all know how that game went... it wasn't a pretty game. haha. But nonetheless, I had so much fun. We had lunch at the Lumberyard... The Yard? I don't remember what it was. I had a yummy BLT sandwich. Then we went to watch The Office Christmas Party. By the time that was all over, we headed over to the stadium to get ready for the game. We pre-gamed on the lawn and watched the other bowl games that were on. By the time our game started we were on high spirits and ready to cheer on the Buckeyes. Haha I finally learned that the Buckeyes are nuts... for some reason I thought it was some sort of cattle. haha.
Clemson ended up winning by a landslide. They ended up going to the Championship and winning against Alabama. Which was awesome for them. I gave up on college football when my Sun Devil's ended their season. I also didn't watch the Championship game, because I was still at work.
After the game was over, we headed back home. Even though it was NYE, we didn't celebrate it at the Block party or in any clubs or venues. For me just spending time with B was what I needed. We were so tired that by 11pm we parked at a rest stop to rest for a while. We ended missing the countdown, because we were asleep. We woke up after midnight and made it home by 3am. We slept in til 10ish. Hopefully next year we'll be spending it in another state... or town... again.
I am still nursing my bummed knee. The stitches are still in which sucks, because I have been wanting to go out and start cardio sessions. Just because I have the motivation to go jog, I am stuck inside for another week.
So it is a New Year... 2016 was okay. I traveled to a state and city I have always wanted to go. I hope to go back again before the year is up. I also found myself starting over with a wonderful guy who makes me happy. I don't know what this year holds for me, regarding relationship wise, but I mean right now is amazing... and if it stays that way, then I will be happy. I just want to take it one day at a time and enjoy every moment with him.
The boys are all healthy and well. Of course they need to focus on their studies. With football coming up in 7 months, we will be getting ready for baseball now, which starts in 3 months. Well, we shall see who plan to play, because right now, we are up in the air with that.
So far, so good.
New Years Eve was over before it even began. I spent my day with B, we ended up in Glendale at the Fiesta Bowl game. For some reason he talked me into cheering for Ohio State over Clemson. We all know how that game went... it wasn't a pretty game. haha. But nonetheless, I had so much fun. We had lunch at the Lumberyard... The Yard? I don't remember what it was. I had a yummy BLT sandwich. Then we went to watch The Office Christmas Party. By the time that was all over, we headed over to the stadium to get ready for the game. We pre-gamed on the lawn and watched the other bowl games that were on. By the time our game started we were on high spirits and ready to cheer on the Buckeyes. Haha I finally learned that the Buckeyes are nuts... for some reason I thought it was some sort of cattle. haha.
Clemson ended up winning by a landslide. They ended up going to the Championship and winning against Alabama. Which was awesome for them. I gave up on college football when my Sun Devil's ended their season. I also didn't watch the Championship game, because I was still at work.
After the game was over, we headed back home. Even though it was NYE, we didn't celebrate it at the Block party or in any clubs or venues. For me just spending time with B was what I needed. We were so tired that by 11pm we parked at a rest stop to rest for a while. We ended missing the countdown, because we were asleep. We woke up after midnight and made it home by 3am. We slept in til 10ish. Hopefully next year we'll be spending it in another state... or town... again.
I am still nursing my bummed knee. The stitches are still in which sucks, because I have been wanting to go out and start cardio sessions. Just because I have the motivation to go jog, I am stuck inside for another week.
So it is a New Year... 2016 was okay. I traveled to a state and city I have always wanted to go. I hope to go back again before the year is up. I also found myself starting over with a wonderful guy who makes me happy. I don't know what this year holds for me, regarding relationship wise, but I mean right now is amazing... and if it stays that way, then I will be happy. I just want to take it one day at a time and enjoy every moment with him.
The boys are all healthy and well. Of course they need to focus on their studies. With football coming up in 7 months, we will be getting ready for baseball now, which starts in 3 months. Well, we shall see who plan to play, because right now, we are up in the air with that.
I have a few goals for 2017.
- travel more
-take more photos
-read more
-get back on the health kick
- make new friends
- get organized
- smile more
- get a passport
- go back to church
So far, so good.



No comments:
Post a Comment