Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter

Easter weekend was so much fun.
We got some good news on our future (the boys and I) which made our Friday end pretty great. We also watched the new Fast & Furious movie. That was something. I love spending it all with my sons though.
Saturday was mostly being home and reading. We ran little errands and got ready for Easter with the family.
Easter Sunday, we went to church and ate breakfast with everyone. It was a nice sermon and great energy to be out.
After church we started cooking and baking. Then we went over to my Grandma's old home and met up with everyone else who could make it.The food was so good... I am sitting here thinking about it still. We laughed and joked. It was so much fun being around family. The kids had fun find eggs. I remember those days, now I am the one hiding the eggs. haha
We ended out day having a volleyball tournament. It was so much fun. My team lost out... but I enjoyed playing. haha



I loved the cute cupcakes. I just wish we were able to have everyone there with us.

This coming weekend will be busy also...

No comments:

Post a Comment