First of all... I just want to get all the negativity out of my system...
Like... I need change... I made changes... so far so good, yada, yada, yada... I went on a rant the other day... and after my rant, I cried. I cried ugly tears, mad tears, sad tears and tears that just overwhelmed me. I felt great afterward. BUT that was last week. Today... I feel a little better, not a lot, but a little... and I just want to go home and just lay in bed and think, or not think. I want to go take a long drive and just... be.
I am not okay. And that is okay... I think. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have my days where I just want to be left alone, or days that I shouldn't be left alone. That freaks everyone out, that knows how to handle me. I am making myself sound like a crazy person. I am not! haha.
Anyway... here is to new changes, new direction in my life... and to new opportunities for my family and I... everyone who likes drama, who can't be supportive and who just leaves... FUXK YOU!!
Okay, back to my post...
Lately, I have been keeping myself busy. Trying to play catch up with my reading challenge (I am 15 books behind), catching up with friends I have not seen since... last summer? and also baking...
Last week I decided not to let some dumb twerp kill my love for routine. So I met up with my friend, Ashley, for wine tasting. It was superb. I met people, who I have seen there every week. It was nice to put a name to a face. The wines we tasted were okay, but really... I love my Roscato. I even got Ashley on to that. It was nice to talk and laugh. I really needed that.
The next day, my family, had entered an outdoor volleyball tournament. So it was fun to watch them compete against other teams. It made me want to play... watching them laugh and have fun. I could totally be game for that. I liked sitting among family and friends, cheering them on.
They ended winning the tournament, which was so cool. Afterward we had a nice family cook out and an early Easter egg hunt. My sons enjoyed it and we ate til we were full. I have missed hanging out with everyone.
This week... Kai started his baseball practice, so we have been going to the fields to watch him. I think the games start up next week, so of course we will be busy going to his games. I am excited. The other three boys... will they are into Chess club and basketball, so they are keeping busy too.
I can't believe how fast this month has went by... I mean, it isn't the middle of the month, yet. But it will be... and I am already feeling overwhelmed with a lot of stuff that taking deep breaths has become a habit.
Goals for the rest of the month...
1. Spend time with my sons...
2. Read more...
3. Eat healthier...
4. Run daily...
5. De-clutter the house...



No comments:
Post a Comment