Thursday, April 6, 2017

Spring Break in Cali

This year for Spring break, we decided to head to San Diego. We, as a family, have never been to California. The closest we ever got to it was drive by the state line on our way to Las Vegas. haha.
We had been wanting to go back to Salt Lake City, but I think I am on this "try new things" kick, so venturing to a new place was what I already decided to do. We left a day early and spent the night in Casa Grande, and headed out to California the next morning. We made it into the city a little after noon. The first thing we did was head to Mission Beach. It was amazing to see the ocean and to stand on the beach. I know the boys enjoyed every moment. Watching them standing in thw ocean and laughing made me so happy. I took as much photos as I could, I wish I took more though. Every second out there schould have been captured on film...


After the beach, we ventured around San Diego and found a place to eat. My friend had recommended Hodad's, so that is where we went. Then we went to Ocean Beach. We ended the day back at Mission Beach, and then back at the hotel for some late night pizza.

The next morning we decided to head up to Los Angeles, where we met up with my cousin, his girlfriend and their kids. We stopped in Carlsbad for a quick beach stroll. I think I found MY favorite beach. We ate at a nice mexican restaurant with my cousin before we headed out of the city. It was amazing. A nice fun trip. Yes the traffic was baaad. But I would totally go again.


We plan to go back before summer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment