Last week I had a spur of the moment kind of thing. I had purchased tickets to the opening day for the Arizona Diamondbacks game. I had wanted to take Brad to the game, but things didn't work out like I wanted, so instead I went to the game with my cousin and a few friends.
Let me tell you... I NEEDED THAT trip sooo much. I've been feeling cooped up, so I was able to laugh, smile and enjoy every moment with my group. We ate, drank a few beers, laughed about our lives, talked about our lives.. caught each other up on everything. It was nice... the weather was perfect too. I loved it.
I was unsure about what to wear, but ended up wearing a black flowy top and shorts. It was nice. Next game, I think I will probably wear a Dbacks shirt though. haha.
The game was fun, I haven't been to a Diamondbacks game in over 2 years. The atmosphere was amazing and exciting. I love watching all the fans walking around having fun. I am still trying to pick out a team... I was going with the Houston Astros, I mean I still am, kind of. haha But the Dbacks are my home team, so I cheered for them. The game kept getting tied up, and it went pretty quick...
The Dbacks ended up winning against the San Francisco Giants 6-5. They kept getting tied up and it was exciting. We had a fan sitting a few rows down from us that cheered throughout the whole game. I wonder if his voice went out. haha. My first time back at Chase Field was fun. I can't wait to go back again.







No comments:
Post a Comment