I have honestly been super busy to post anything lately.
The guys and I are moving. I resigned from my old job and I found a new one...
We have less than 2 weeks to move, and I am pretty excited for this new change....
Other than being busy working two jobs (I have a few more days left of my old job), taking Kai to his practices/games and packing, I have hardly had time to do anything else. When I am home, I am napping or eating. The school year is coming to an end. I received 2 reports cards in the mail, and so far it shows 2 of the guys will be promoted to the next grade. (YAY!)
I am just really exhausted from everything though... working late and trying to get everything situated... its draining.
But I am really relieved... I get to spend more time with my loves.
I just hope that by this time next month, I will be okay. I will be chilled and relaxed.
Summer is almost here... and I plan to spend it out in the mountains and on the road with my guys... so much new things are happening for us and I am ready for new adventures.

No comments:
Post a Comment