Last night while in a deep slumber *snorts* I was woken up by crashes of thunder and a bright flash of lightning. Ha!! I am so awful at writing... I need to get back into it.. anyway, last night we had the most beautiful monsoon storm. We slept with the windows open and the amazing breeze was perfect. Some time in the middle of the night the thunder woke me up and I was so happy. I have always loved monsoon weather.
On our way to the drop off, we were able to see puddles of water and smell the wet dirt. Super exciting for me. It also makes the day much cooler.
So... it's been pretty crazy over here. Still adjusting to the move, still living out of boxes... my work schedule keeps me on my feet (literally) so by the end of the day/week, I just go home and sleep and rest.. and eat. haha. I have been so lucky to have my oldest watch his brothers and feed them. I really need to award him with something spectacular.
AND school starts in less than 20 days!! The summer has flown by. I am anxious on how our schedules will be though. One starts earlier than the others... and depending on my schedule.. I just don't know how we will do it. haha PLUS Football practices and games... geeze... praying for everything to go okay for us.
So we went back down the mountain the other weekend, and we decided to go to Rock Creek to cool down from the hot sun. It was great. I regret not laying in the water. Maybe next time we go.... so here are a few photos that I took while sitting on a boulder in the middle of the river. haha
I lost my battery to my Rebel, and we are having a last minute family trip in a few weeks, so I hope to find a camera... because I want to document everything again.
Our days are going okay, we are all healthy. Ready for the school year to begin and more adventures....


No comments:
Post a Comment