This post was suppose to go up yesterday. But oh well.
Today is similar to yesterday, its cold and foggy. I felt like I was in Washington. hahaha Okay, okay, I don't know why I wrote that, I have never been to Washington!! But all that fogginess out there... well that is what I think Washington would look like and feel like, if that makes any sense... it would be much colder too. Anyway, the day dragged on. I stayed indoors. Nothing new. That is my week days for you.
So this morning's weather was almost the same, though I did wake up 30 minutes earlier than yesterday. Enough time to cram oatmeal down my throat and herd the boys out of bed and into school clothes. We have been waking up really late these past few weeks. Not fun.
Nothing new to report on my end... really. But I do want to add a little festiveness around here. So here you go. Click the play button and you can listen to what I have on repeat at home. Ciao!
Today is similar to yesterday, its cold and foggy. I felt like I was in Washington. hahaha Okay, okay, I don't know why I wrote that, I have never been to Washington!! But all that fogginess out there... well that is what I think Washington would look like and feel like, if that makes any sense... it would be much colder too. Anyway, the day dragged on. I stayed indoors. Nothing new. That is my week days for you.
So this morning's weather was almost the same, though I did wake up 30 minutes earlier than yesterday. Enough time to cram oatmeal down my throat and herd the boys out of bed and into school clothes. We have been waking up really late these past few weeks. Not fun.
Nothing new to report on my end... really. But I do want to add a little festiveness around here. So here you go. Click the play button and you can listen to what I have on repeat at home. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment