It is already February. January sorta just flew on by, and in no time it will be March.
In honor of "love" month, I wanted to share photos that I took 3 years ago. I have always had this great fondness for Valentine's day. Ever since elementary school, Valentine's day has always been one of my favorite holidays, even if I didn't have a Valentine to share it with. But for the past 10 years, I have had the greatest pleasure of having not one, but four handsome Valentines. So yes, I do go out of my way to make the holiday extra special. I bake cookies, we hand out our cards and we enjoy the day.
This year, won't be any different, maybe we'll catch a basketball game, baseball game or go to a movie. But I do know that I will absolutely have a fantastic day with my four sons. So here are my photos, and I hope you enjoy them. Glancing over these, I really want to bake up a storm... maybe I will.










In honor of "love" month, I wanted to share photos that I took 3 years ago. I have always had this great fondness for Valentine's day. Ever since elementary school, Valentine's day has always been one of my favorite holidays, even if I didn't have a Valentine to share it with. But for the past 10 years, I have had the greatest pleasure of having not one, but four handsome Valentines. So yes, I do go out of my way to make the holiday extra special. I bake cookies, we hand out our cards and we enjoy the day.
This year, won't be any different, maybe we'll catch a basketball game, baseball game or go to a movie. But I do know that I will absolutely have a fantastic day with my four sons. So here are my photos, and I hope you enjoy them. Glancing over these, I really want to bake up a storm... maybe I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment