Monday, October 26, 2015

Another needed hike

Last week I started a journey with making myself more healthier. Okay, that is a lie, I started a while back, but this time I am actually pushing myself more. So anyway, Jo and I have started to get our routine down. This week we are doing gym work outs and then also adding hikes after those. I am hoping that somehow, it all works out.

Thursday we hiked Saddle Back Mountain. Friday we hiked a 3 miler mountain or hill in the down below area. Saturday we were going to go out again, but we were so busy that we decided to have a rest day... both days. haha My calves were still sore yesterday morning. I was told to stretch them out, which I did. I don't know if that helped.



Today is lower body day... I am still figuring out the gym terms, so whatever lower body is, we are doing that. AND we are also doing the Saddle Back mountain again, both sides. I can do this. Yes, I can. (:

Other than all this new activity, nothing much is going on. We survived our first weekend with no youth football. Our college and NFL teams had byes, so we pretty much had a chill weekend. I didn't bake anything other then boxed blueberry muffins. I consumed too much carbonated drinks. I had a slice of cake, which was delicious. I didn't do anything festive either.

No comments:

Post a Comment