Wednesday, October 28, 2015
To the top
Yesterday after work I met up with Jo for another hike. This time instead of going down the other side, we went up to the top of the mountain where we sat at the edge of the rocks. It was terrifying to say the least. I am very scared of heights, but I did it. I also didn't die. hahaha. It was an exhilarating work out again. We only stopped once going up.
I love hiking with her, because I get to tell her so much of my day, things I wouldn't really tell anyone. There is just so much you can love about what you do each day, and well Jo is my best friend. She has her inputs and her stories to tell too. Lately, with so much changes in my life, she is there to just talk to. Her company is much better than others too. I hate to write that, but its true. I love having her and Dennie to call at any moment. You always need a few close friends to make life so much easier.
I've had Kelly Rowland's "Dumb" on repeat like all day. I don't know why. hahaha. I guess for the dance beat... I find myself dancing while filing or singing the chorus while typing. And I don't even know what the song is about. hahaha. I can't wait for the weekend to let loose and hang out with my friends.
Today is my mom's birthday. My sisters and I are making her dinner tonight. I am excited to see her and hug her. She is such an amazing lady, I hope to be like her when I grow older. Now I have a whole day to figure out what to get her. Geeze.
Next week my oldest has his basketball tryouts. I am a little worried about him. He doesn't have the build for a basketball player... picture a linebacker playing basketball. Yup. I am worried. We'll see how that goes. Another kid also signed up to participate in Science Club. I had no clue there was such a thing. hahaha. Well as long as they get something out of it, right?
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment