Friday, November 6, 2015

4th Annual Ornament Swap

Hi guys!
I know its been a minute since I have posted anything. I have been having like the weirdest week(s) ever.
I am not too busy to check my emails though, and I wanted to share something from my inbox with y'all.

The past 3 years I have had the opportunity to participate in Dawn's Holiday Ornament Swap. So this year will be the 4th year she is hosting the event. You can find more information over at the Candidly Clyde blog.
I have enjoyed sending and receiving the most cutest ornaments. I love how the ornament swapping gets everyone into the holiday spirit, well I mean it helped me. And I also enjoyed reading the follow up post from Dawn and to see what everyone else received and sent.

So if you or anyone you know is interested in participating, go over and sign up. The deadline will be approaching quickly.
I hope your first week of November started out right. We had our first snow storm this past week. It has been colder, which I don't quite care for. But well, it comes with living in the mountains. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment